Custom Development & Enhancement
Whether you need a small enhancement with two days effort or a completely new customer specific solution with several hundred person days development, we can either support your existing team or implement the requirements in a standalone project.
For every customer specific implementation, the same principles are valid for us:
- Deliver and implement in the highest possible quality with maximum compliance to the SAP standard.
- Deliver with the lowest possible effort by leveraging SophisTex Developer Frameworks, Technical Solutions and Functional Solutions.
- Leverage existing nearshore/offshore development teams already working for you and act as Development Architect, Technical Quality Advisor, or Technical Project Lead.
We offer a productive-prototype development done in scrum-mode with very little effort for a working prototype that helps the business team to understand how the solution will look like. We utilize Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) and DevOps where feasible. Unique in this approach is the fact that the prototype will evolve to the final solution without leaving a negative impact on architecture and quality.
A completely custom-designed solution could be independent from any existing SAP functionality and data model but could also be reusing existing data (Master data like Material, Customer, Document) and existing functionality.
Your own tailored solution could run on your existing SAP ECC (ERP / Suite) or SAP S/4HANA system or could run on the SAP Business Technology Platform (using SAP Cloud Platform). Your solution could be deployed either on-premise (locally), as hybrid side-by-side application or as standalone Cloud application. Let us together find the best approach by mixing traditional and new technologies together.
SophisTex also provides enhancements and bugfixes for your existing solution and makes sure that it runs smoothly and utilizes the latest technological developments.
In the end, your systems make the best out of standard SAP functionality and take it to the next level by being designed and enhanced to fit to your business needs and processes.
SophisTex offers support in the complete lifecycle for customer specific developments:
- Blueprinting phase
- Technical evaluation / Deployment evaluation
- Prototyping phase
- Specification phase
- Implementation phase
- Testing phase
- Roll-out phase / Go-live support
- After go-live support / Onboard first and second level teams if needed
- Implement change requests, further improve the solution after go-live
- Technical maintenance and support
- Implement CI/CD and DevOps / agile development in ABAP for existing development teams